- COMPOSITION: ElixEarth contains a polyculture of algal strains: Chlorella vulgaris and Scenedesmus acuminatus in approximately equal proportions.
- CELL COUNT: Guaranteed combined cell count of algal strains in ElixEarth is 10-15 million cells per milliliter (mL).
- WATER CONTENT: Live cells in ElixEarth are in concentrated form; expect some settling of the algal biomass as the product is approximately 60% water.
- SAFE FOR USE: ElixEarth is non-toxic to humans, pets/wild animals and fishes, and safe for pollinators.
- APPLICATION RATES: Recommend applying 1 gallon ElixEarth to 10 acres as diluted.
- DILUTION RATIO: While we generally recommend using one gallon to treat a minimum of 10 acres, the Dilution Ratio for ElixEarth to Water is: 1 fl. oz. ElixEarth to 2.5 gallons non-chlorinated water or 1 gallon ElixEarth to 320 gallons non-chlorinated water (let water stand for 24 hrs. if unsure, before mixing with ElixEarth for Chlorine to off-gas). Once diluted, you apply ElixEarth at your preferred rate.
- APPLICATION EQUIPMENT: No special equipment required. Apply with any regular spraying rig, irrigation system, or watering can. Recommend removing screens/filters from sprayers to avoid clogging.
- WHEN TO APPLY: Recommended application: to soil when damp or before rains; in furrow; foliar application on crop emergence; and soaking seeds in diluted ElixEarth one day before planting.
- REPEAT APPLICATION: Typically apply to soil every three months on row crops/hay at or just before planting.
- PLANTS/CROP TYPES: For vegetables, ornamentals, and home gardens, apply as you would normally water/fertilize. On trees, apply ElixEarth to leaves as a foliar application and to the soil around base of trunk and known root system area beyond trunk so that soil is thoroughly soaked to root depth. A general rule of thumb is to apply 10 gallons of water for every inch of trunk diameter when you water. Measure the trunk diameter at knee height. You can eyeball the diameter or hold up a ruler or yardstick to get the inches.
- PESTICIDES/WEEDICIDES: Not known to have any effect on ElixEarth or vice versa. Safe to use ElixEarth even if using pesticides or weedicides.
- STORAGE: If storing ElixEarth for extended periods (more than a week), store in refrigerator and vent the container (to release gas buildup from photosynthesis or respiration) once per week. ElixEarth shelf life when refrigerated is a minimum of 12 months.
- Click here for Tree Watering Guidelines – ElixEarth repairs the soil, supporting soil ecology and enhancing soil health and function, which means that it works on trees just as well as it does on row crops, garden vegetables, ornamentals, and grasses! We have put together some easy-to-follow guidelines on how you should water your trees. Simply dilute ElixEarth as recommended (1 gallon to 320 gallons) and water your trees of any age or type and watch them grow!
CAUTION: Containers of ElixEarth have been known to burst/split as a result of internal gas pressure buildup from the living algal cells when stored at room temperature and not vented regularly. NOT SUITABLE FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION. KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN.